English Project Advertisement (LM English Wednesday)

www.trustedticket.com ✔️✔️



 Hello guys :) Welcome back to my blog again For this time, I want to tell you all the readers, about my new english project. This project is for completed my english assignment. And for this assignment, my friend and I, work together to make a project about "advertisement". Oh ya, let me intorduce, I do this project with Widya Assyifa Irsa, my classmate. We are from X Science 4.

About this project:

1. We used "promotion" for the themed
2. This project tell us about "advertisement"
3. This project purpose is for advertise about new link for book train ticket online


www.trustedticket.com

Scenario :

Someday, that was a man who want to book a train ticket online for his vocation with his child. He booked the tickets from a random website. He did not think about the trust of that tickets.

When he and his child took the train. The train was so different. That has another atmosphere. Ya, these are so many zombies in the train. He is so panic. He got a horror-struck.

And for the learn is "do not try to book train ticket online from random and untrusted website.
So, book your train ticket now at
" www.trustedticket.com "

The trust website for your journey.
The trust booking train ticket.

easy, doubtless, not wasting your time, and saving

Just click -> book -> pay -> get and go travel

Are you curious?????

Watch this video now 🤗
👇🏿👇🏾👇🏽👇🏼👇🏻👇

http://youtu.be/ZG9alhHwqr4

👆👆🏻👆🏼👆🏽👆🏾👆🏿





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dewa Athena then Evaluation of Keluarga Paduan Angklung 3

About Me

Unpredictable Holiday