Dewa Athena then Evaluation of Keluarga Paduan Angklung 3

Hello bloggers:)
Welcome back to my blog
For this moment I am going to tell you about the event in my school.

Last week, my school held an event called "Dewa Athena". Why it is called by Dewa Athena? You are guys also curious about it right? The answer is because Dewa Athena is a "deity of wisdom".


That is the poster of Dewa Athena 2017


Dewa Athena is an annual event which is always held annually by my beloved school, SMAN 3 Bandung. In this event we can have fun, do exercise, and also sport conversation between classes. Many competition are held in this event. There are tarik tambang, soccer, relay race, basketball, badminton, gobak sodor, dodge ball and many more. This competition divided by two season, for boys and girls. The championship is divided by two, namely, the best class in the grade and the best grade in the school. 

But at those time, I only can joined one competition because in that day I have to attend the evaluation of Angklung Orchestra Concert XIV from KPA 3 (Keluarga Paduan Angklung 3). 

Dewa Athena was started at 7 a.m. I had to run from my house, because I woke up late. We went to Bali yard and heard the announcement and the rules of Dewa Athena 2017. Then the game began. Fortunately, I had a chance to be a player of a relay race competition. The team consist of four people. Aira, Rahma, Milzam, and I, Unfortunately, in the second post, Aira felt because of the yard was so slippery, then when I have to run from third post to fourth post, that was the hardest run I had ever feel. I want to run after the other teams but I could not. Then, we failed. But, we did not have to be sad or angry, because it was just a game and Aira did not false.

At the 9 a.m. I had to go and attend the KPA practice. We were playing angklung together until the evaluation began, The atmosphere of the evaluation was so cold. I was so nervous. Fortunately, I can adjust the atmosphere of music track. I had more task for playing contrabass. 

Finally, the evaluation was complete but the results were not expected. However, I was so glad because I can divide my times to be in two event in one day. 

That is all from me. Than you for reading my post. Goodbye. See you later:)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Crossword Puzzles

Megantara 2016