Thanks to You

Hello bloggers!!!
Welcome back to my blog
At this time I am going to tell you a story about someone 

Carelessness on the train


A month ago, my friend and I went to Tasikmalaya to attend the annual event in our Junior High School. The three of us, set off by train. Because we go with promo Go Show, which served the rest of the tickets three hours before departure, we fuss and hurry  for fear of running out of the train ticket. But fortunately course, a motorcycle taxi driver who drove me to the station is very good, he chose the quickest way for the traffic jam when it was severe. I ended up at the station quickly and safely. 

Unfortunately, both my friends yet to reach the station. I can not be forced to buy train tickets for them, because I do not carry their identity card. Seriously, go show tickets from Bandung to Tasikmalaya by train Lodaya night, are sold out. But I did not give up. Fortunately, there is the next train after train that night Lodaya Turangga. Luckily, tickets for the remaining 7 seats, and my friend had reached the station. But problems remain. Because one of my friends coming from different stations, the new station. Whereas I and my other friends through the old station. But this problem could still be overcome by all the tricks xD. 

After the meeting, we immediately entered the car and sit tight. The three hour trip to the hometown, Tasikmalaya. However, we were very jovial and happy to enjoy our trip. On the trip we talked as much about everything. However, at the end of the trip, suddenly I fell asleep because they feel tired. But it turns out the train station are close to our goal, which tTasikmalaya station. Quickly, both my friend woke me and helped prepare the luggage. At that time I was half awake, and I did not pay attention to my luggage. I realized that my wallet left behind on the train, as I stood in front of the train station. left only a few minutes, the train will depart. I panicked. 

Fortunately my friend to help me. we both re-entered the carriage helped by the parties from the train station. I panicked because I forgot how much I ride in the carriage. Fortunately, my friend remembered and immediately asked for help to the station. Thank God, I finally relieved, my wallet can still be found. Hose 30 seconds after both of us down the train. Trains departed, continued his journey to the final destination of Surabaya. There are so many lessons I can from this incident. I am also grateful to Juju, my friend who helped and also someone from the station name unknown. thanks. That story about me being careless panic also to people who have helped me. Do not forget the lessons of this story,guys.Thank you for taking the time to read. 

See you on the next post :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dewa Athena then Evaluation of Keluarga Paduan Angklung 3

About Me

Unpredictable Holiday