Crossword Puzzles

Hello bloggers ":)
welcome back to my blog.
Long time no see my post right?
I am sorry bloggers, yesterday I am so busy about the preparation for my Angklung Concert KPA 3 hehehe xD

Oh ya, at this time, I want to share a mini game for you guys :)
This game is made by Miya and me
Hope you enjoy it~



17
12
15


5,16




11


6









10,22



1







13








18


2




4



9,20








19





7





14



3










8



21




 Horizontal :
1.       A geological term (geology), the fictional extraterrestrial species in the alien films, the name of dutch metal band (band), a video game which published by Pandora. That is …..
2.       Teacher : “ Be …… please, our senior are doing they exam”
3.       ….. is the kind of musical composition in western classical music, often written by composers for orchestra.
4.       ….. is kind of feeling that only can we feel and we realize but hard to say that word for someone who we want to say.
5.       Most often the color of sky is ….
6.       The brand of tea from nestle ….
7.       …. (verb) is to die under water or other liquid of suffocation.
8.       He told me that I didn’t have to worry about falling because he would always …… me when I fall.
9.       I want a ….. of chicken soup.
10.   Without cheating or trying to achieve unjust advantaged is mean we do that …..
Vertical :
11.   Next year will be my sweet seventeen, so I am …… years old now.
12.   Conversation between two or more people is ….
13.   Ugly, disgusting to look at, is ….
14.   Cute animal in film 101 Dalmatians is ….
15.   The quality of being kind and generous is ….
16.   ….. my bones but you won’t see me fall ooh
The rising tide will rise against them all ooh
Darling hold my hand
Oh won’t you hold my hand
Song : Hold my hands – Jess Glynne
Fill the blank word on that lyric
17.   The capital city of Indonesia is located on …. Island
18.   I will …. your book tomorrow.
19.   We can see an elephant, giraffe, and the other wild animal by just visiting ….
20.   An advantage or profit gained from something is …..
21.   Yesterday, I saw the car … the truck.
22.   My worst ….. is impatience. 





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dewa Athena then Evaluation of Keluarga Paduan Angklung 3

About Me

Unpredictable Holiday