Unpredictable Holiday

Hello reader!!! :)
Welcome back to my blog
For this moment, I will tell you about my holiday story
This is my holiday story

Three weeks ago, I got a vacation for two weeks after the division report of first semester in senior high school. Alhamdulillah.... Thanks God, I was so pleased with my report result even though that still not maximized. At least, I am so proud of myself because I can got that value by my struggl, my very hard work, my study hard. I am pretty sick love my hard work. Back to the topic, my times for holiday I used to play and recreation with my family more. Because I live in Bandung with my grandmother. I finally decided to go back to my hometown, where there was my home sweet home, Tasikmalaya City.

The first day of holiday, I used to spend my times with my junior high school friends. We went to the mall and also our ex lovely school, SMPN 1 Tasikmalaya. We met our teachers and our friends. We did not forget to took many pictures together. At the end of the day, we ate together at our favorite secretly restaurant, Cahya's House... hihihi,,,

On the next day, I went to Kuningan with myvfamily. I played at "Oemah Kerang", in that place I got so many information about shell because in that place we could see many species of shell, the stories the unique, until the handy craft that made from shell. After we played at that place, we felt so hungry, so we decided to ate at Lanai Restaurant. Did not stop until there, after we ate, we bought some youghurt and milk from farmer house. Because of we were very tired, we went to the mosque to do our pray while resting. We are so surprise to found "Tahu Gejrot" seller in front of the mosque. After we pray, we ate "Tahu Gejrot" together with happiness and simplicity. After we ate, we continued our trip to Cirebon city.

Cirebon is my childood town. I have stayed there for three years. That is why we want to spend our holiday times in Cirebon City. In there we went to CSB (Cirebon Super Block) the mall at Cirebon. After that, we went to the north of Cirebon to bought some souvenirs fromrotan at that place. Because it was already dark, we decided to go back home to Tasikmalaya. On the way to go home, we did not forget to ate at the Lanai Restaurant again. We played angklung at their restaurant and bought peuyeum for our souvenirs from that cold city. Alhamdulillah.. we arrived in Tasikmalaya at 11.49 p.m.

After one day very tired and amazing holiday, at the next week we went to Diemng, Central Java. Because of we went there on the new year, the street was very crowded. Many people get out from their house. Fortunately, there was a Wayang Show in Purwakarta City. Because of our curious, we decided to stop and watch the Wayang Show while resting. We did not watch the show until finish, but we still felt happy can saw one of culture in Indonesia. After that, we continue our trip to Dieng.

Alhamdulillah, finally we arrived in Dieng at five o'clock of new year. That was very cold outside. Dieng is the place with a height of 2000 meters elevation masl. That was why the place was very cold. before we played at tourist attraction, we bought scarves and skullcaps and taste the carica fruit. Carica fruit was very delicious, this is also the endemic plants too. The taste of that fruit is tasty and refreshing. I love it. After we bought the souvenirs we continue our holiday and played at Telogo Worno Lake. In this place we could see the lake with three colors, that was blue light, tosca, and dark green. The view was very interest. After amazed with that Telogo Worno view, we continue our trip to Batu Pandang. This place was very amazing view. On the way to go up stairs, I wonder how was the view behind that big stones. After i go upstairs and looked down, "What is a beautiful scenery". Big, white, and clean cloud paint the blue sky. Sun bright and warmed the cold. Wind blew the three. Telogo worno looked beautiful with that calm water. birdsong , and pretty Edelweiss spread out around the rocks.

After amazed for the second time, we continued our trip and went to Magelang city. In Magelang, we took a rest and slept one night at the hotel.

Next day, we went to Borobudur temple. We go up stair to the top of Borobudur, where there was a stupe which is typical of religious Buddhist temple. There was so amazing view again, The temple was surrounded by tree which could make the situation cold. But the sun shining to bright and made us felt sultry. Before we get out from the temple area, we we boarded the train to surrounded the temple area

After that we want to Jogjakarta city and played together in Jogja bye City Water noon.
After that we went too try
So many inspiration and new experience .I am so happy about this holiday. I love the time with my family. and I still remember about the shadow and beautiful scenery in the country on the cloud.


This is the picture of my sisters and I 


Tahu Gejrot is always good xD


I want it again.. :(


Say Hi to my little sister and My Mom :)


She is Hasna, my little sister..
we look like twins right?
xD


This is the picture of Telogo Worno lake in Dieng


Hihihi.. this is just my selfie :D


Say Hi to my sweet family 


When the blue sky met with blue lake 


Just like women Tarzan right :D


I don't know, why I love this pretty flower 


when the nature can not say their beauty..


Really? I am so scared to stand at that rocks :D


Free~


She is Aira, my little sister 


Edelweiss...
Edelweiss..
You look happy to meet me..

hihihi.. xD


My lovely family


This is my first love, my hero, and my super dad.. Papabro :)


hihiii




where is the statue? 



Spend your time with family, it's like you always get the beautiful treasure everyday :)


That's all enough for my story 
Thanks for reading :)
and
How about your holiday? 

:)






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dewa Athena then Evaluation of Keluarga Paduan Angklung 3

About Me