Megantara 2016


Megantara 
(Sheen Culture Illuminated Archipelago)



Of course you cannot wait for my new post, right? xD
Don't worry because now I am here to tell you about my school event. This is my experience in cultured festival. You cannot wait it, yeah..

Do not wait any longer, I dedicate you this amazing festival.. Megantara

Megantara is a festival who bring the themed about Indonesia’s culture. Megantara implemented in Bali
Field (lapangan bali) on Saturday, 10th September 2016. Megantara is the event who presented by 
SMA N 3 Bandung. For your information, before a Megantara, last year, SMA N 3 Bandung showed
Gamarvani. It is about Indonesia too. But Megantara is more amazing. Why? Because in Megantara
showed so many Indonesian culture from Sumatera until Papua or we usually called from Sabang until 
Merauke. Oh ya, the Megantara was publication with so many promotion, ranging from posters until
electronic media. The price of ticket was Rp.35.000,00 without consumption. I think it was so cheap, 
because with thirty five thousand rupiah we can enjoy the atmosphere of Indonesia and also the attractive 
appearance of RAN and Changchuters. The Megantara opened gate at 10 a.m. and closed gate at 4 p.m. 
but the event was still continued until 10 p.m. 
 
The first feel was so amazing, a beautiful culture of Indonesia present and created a different atmosphere. 
Around the court are made attractive by bazar bazaar who selling a wide range of Indonesian traditional 
cuisine. Not just cooking, here also sold knick knacks Indonesia.
 
On the left of the gate, there are Sumatera Stand and Java Stand. In the Sumatera stand we can saw a 
miniature of “Jam Gadang” and “Tugu Nol”. In there, also sold a traditional cuisine from Sumatera 
land. My favorite aren rendang seasoning and pempek Palembang. Do you know that the rendang 
seasoning is a delicious food in the world? Yes, rendang is from Padang, West Sumatera. Then, 
Pempek Palembang is from Palembang, South Sumatera. 

Move from Sumatera Stand, we can saw the Java Stand. In the Java Stand there was able the “Gamelan”
, we can play and try it. Many foods in there, and my favorite is meatball or Mie Baso in Indonesian. 
I know it was not foreign, but in Megantara, I felt a different taste with that meatball. In Java Stand 
there was also showed a batik. Batik is a fabric patterned decoration typical of Indonesia.
 
But I am so sad because of I joined a Fashion Show Competition, I do not have many time to walk 
around in Megantara.

But I am also happy, I can be the one of contestant at Fashion Show Competition. This competition 
was showed about the traditional clothes from Indonesia. I was chosen to be a contestant eastern Java. 
I'm wearing traditional clothing of East Java. And it made a new experience for me. 

After show I took a rest for pray and ate. After that, my friends and I went to the near by stage 
because of the performances from The Changchutters, RAN, and punctuated with traditional dance 
performances. 

It was so amazing. we dance, jump and sing enjoying the concert of the changcuters different from 
the sense of the concert RAN, concerts of RAN to make our hearts calm, and sometimes mellow with 
a tune that touches.


The Megantara closed at 10 p.m. with performance from RAN.

These are the picture of Megantara 2016..


This is the crowded of Arak arak Megantara in the morning

This is my photo with Fia with make up

This is my picture when I wear a traditional clothes from East Java

This is the stage

The gate of Kalimantan stage

The gate of Sulawesi

Someone cook a traditional cuisine from Indonesia


The Wayang performance

Traditional dance performance



The picture of Honai, Traditional house from Papua

The stage of closing Megantara from OSIS SMAN 3 Bandung

The stage of closing Megantara from RAN

This is my photo with Fia when we saw the concert

This is the concert of The Changcuter

Our groufie yeaay

my selfie

Say cheese for Syahraini




 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dewa Athena then Evaluation of Keluarga Paduan Angklung 3

About Me

Unpredictable Holiday